ProjectTeam.com is different from other construction project applications for many reasons, including the ability to easily customize to meet unique...
ProjectTeam named in 2020 Category Leaders by GetApp
ProjectTeam.com has been recognized as a Category Leader in Construction Management Software by GetApp. Rankings are driven by unbiased data-driven results.
ProjectTeam has been named a 2020 Category Leader in Construction Management Software by GetApp. Category Leaders rankings highlight top-ranked North American software products based on ratings from end-users in five key areas: ease of use, value for money, functionality, customer support, and likelihood to recommend.
According to GetApp, to create each Category Leader's ranking, the GetApp research team may evaluate hundreds of products in any one category. Only the products with the highest scores become Category Leaders.
Each Category Leader is shown with a radar chart depicting the product’s scores for each of the five areas (shown in aqua blue) relative to the average scores of all products in the category (the dark blue lines). ProjectTeam.com's scores are shown below:
Data sources include approved user reviews, public data sources, and data from technology vendors. Please refer to the GetApp Community Guidelines for more information.
Category Leaders reports use a snapshot of review data from a defined time frame and are not updated after publication. Category Leaders reports should therefore be used along with the detailed and current information available on each product’s profile page for the most up-to-date view of the data.
To be eligible for inclusion in a category, products must meet the following criteria:
- Product has at least 20 unique product reviews published on GetApp within 24 months of the start of the research process for a given report. Two years of reviews provides a sample that we have determined is large enough and recent enough to be valuable to buyers. The criteria are also set low enough to ensure emerging vendors can be represented.
- Product achieves a minimum normalized rating in each of the 5 key areas (ease of use, value for money, functionality, customer support, and likelihood to recommend) after application of the Category Leaders method for normalizing and weighting review recency (see description under “Scoring” section).
- Product shows evidence of offering required functionality as demonstrated by publicly-available sources, such as the vendor’s website.
- Product serves North American users, as demonstrated by product reviews submitted from that region.
- Product is relevant to software buyers across industries or sectors—in other words, no “niche” solutions that cater exclusively to one specific type of user, as determined by our analysis of user reviews and/or market research.
To arrive at a final score per product:
- Scores are calculated for each of the five dimensions (ease of use, value for money, functionality, customer support, and likelihood to recommend) based on average user ratings.
- User ratings are collected using various scales (usually 1 to 5 or 0 to 10); all ratings scales are translated to a standard 5-point scale before use in our calculations.
- Newer ratings are weighted more heavily, and products with more ratings are advantaged over those with fewer, to provide a sample large enough and recent enough to be valuable to buyers.
- Scores for each dimension are scaled to a maximum of 20 points, resulting in a total maximum score of 100.
- Category averages (represented by the dark line for each dimension) are calculated from the ratings for all products in the category.
Products are represented, included, and/or scored solely based on user reviews and independent of any relationship that GetApp has with vendors.
ProjectTeam is proud to achieve this designation along with other 2020 awards such as being named a 2020 Construction Management Software Front Runner by Software Advice. We are focused on bringing best-in-class project management solutions to the construction industry.